When it comes to weddings, venue is a very essential part of the planning. The wedding ceremony cannot start unless there is a venue. The wedding and reception can be done in the wedding venue or separate venues. Since wedding first started, there are millions if not billions of couples who got married through centuries all over the world. With so many weddings, several wedding venues are being used all the time. Some rare venues are also used for weddings. There is a few wedding venues that have become common. As redundant as they are, couples are still choosing them for their wedding venue. The following are the trending wedding venues of all time.These are the wedding venues you can never go wrong with.
1. Coast – As long as there is a coast, you can expect a wedding will be held in some of its beaches. For couples who love a romantic wedding, a beach wedding is the popular choice. Since the venue is full of sand, it is ideal to wear flat shoes or simply get married without them. The critical issue about outdoor beach wedding is the weather which could cancel the wedding so proper research about the weather is important.
2. Wedding chapel – Probably the oldest wedding venue that never go out of style is the church. As long as there is a church in a religion, people under such church will use it for a wedding venue. From the smallest church to the largest cathedrals, couples are getting married every day from anywhere in the planet. Cathedrals are the popular choice for a lot of grand weddings. There are certain restrictions of the wedding schedule options as other couples would also compete to rent the church as the wedding venue. It is almost impossible to have a wedding at the day and time of a regular service.
3. Weddings on hot air balloons – There are also weddings done inside hot air balloons. The wedding ceremony is done up in the air. It is difficult to held a large wedding using the hot air balloon as a venue except for using several hot air balloons. The risk involved in wedding ceremonies done in hot air balloons is higher than other wedding venues.
4. Las Vegas – Gambling is not the only popular activity in Las Vegas, there are also hundreds of weddings done every month. Various wedding chapels are hosting multiple weddings every day. The wedding chapel are the common venue for emergency wedding where the couple decided to get married on the same day as their wedding date offering complete wedding services from dresses, cakes, reception and many more.
5. The city of Paris – You can never have a list of popular wedding venues without including the city of love, Paris. Couples from around the world go to Paris to get married in their grand cathedrals or various destination places including the Eifel Tower.
Just remember that you can never go wrong if you choose any of these wedding venues.